The Lily Farm experience includes:
- A guided tour of the vineyard conducted by one of the owners.
- Our story.
- The life cycle of a vine from planting.
- Explanation as to how we care for our vines throughout the year.
- A brief outline about English Wine.
- A tasting of four of our award winning still and sparkling wines.
- The opportunity to buy wine to take home with you.
Tours take place May to September 2023 every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 2.00 pm. Allow at least 45 minutes for the vineyard tour and the wine tasting follows on from this. NB The vineyard is on a slope and the terrain may be unsuitable for anyone with limited mobility.
Sorry no dogs, except assistance dogs, are allowed in the vineyard.
The cost is £15 per adult and we advise that you book your tour below or contact us direct on 07977 057864 or email email@example.com
Note: A 24 hour cancellation policy applies so that we can offer your place to someone else.
Wine tasting is an adult experience and not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. We are legally required to asked for ID proof of age from anyone who appears under the age of 25 years.