The Lily Farm experience includes:
- A guided tour of the vineyard conducted by one of the owners.
- Our story.
- The life cycle of a vine from planting.
- Explanation as to how we care for our vines throughout the year.
- A brief outline about English Wine.
- A tasting of three still wines.
- The opportunity to buy wine to take home with you.
Tours recommence from May 2022 and will take place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday commencing at 2.00 pm. Allow at least 45 minutes for the vineyard tour and the wine tasting follows on from this. NB The vineyard is on a slope and the terrain may be unsuitable for anyone with limited mobility.
Sorry no dogs, except assistance dogs, are allowed in the vineyard.
The cost is £15 per adult and we advise that you book your tour below or contact us direct on 07977 057864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A 24 hour cancellation policy applies so that we can offer your place to someone else.
Wine tasting is an adult experience and you should be aware that we are legally required to asked for ID proof of age from anyone who appears under the age of 25 years.